Monday, August 30, 2010

Preperations for any sor of disaster

I am paranoid. So paranoid in fact, that I have a bank account solely for the purpose of buying equipment to survive the apocalypse. If my camera was working, I would show you the stuff I've put $5000USD into, including a concrete, sound-proof tower, three years of army rations, a pedal-powered generator, a water condenser, ten five gallon jugs of water, and enough medicine to stock a small pharmacy. The most expensive thing I have bought is a solar panel and a bunch of batteries that I had installed inside the tower. I paid the workers about $200 extra so they would show me how to fix it if it broke in different situations. I'm finally coming to a point where I feel more secure about having the tower, and even if I didn't make it to the spot, someone else might make good use of it in my eternal absence.

9 comments:

  1. well, if it does happen, at least youll be prepared. :l

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Really, whatever makes you happy :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... why would you get a bank account if an apocalypse happened, you would lose your funds. just steal things, since if such an event happened monetary value would plummet IMO.

    also.. your a bit paranoid lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ sickman
    " if it does happen"
    yes, IF. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, it's okay, bro. its not paranoia is you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep a stash of cash and canned food just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol nice. Me and some friends are stocked on weapons and ammo and plan on rallying at and subsequently taking over the local super Walmart

    ReplyDelete